Analyst / Consultant, Innovation Consulting
Tekniikantie 14, 02150 Espoo, Finland
Do you want our customers to succeed in open innovation?
Spinverse is the Nordic leader in Innovation Consulting, specialized in creating open innovation ecosystems, funding, corporate renewal and boosting growth. We drive innovation in all key industries: health, electronics, ICT & security, bio-economy & renewables, manufacturing and energy to solve the major global challenges.
Our customers range from largest corporations to smartest grow the companies in the Nordic countries and other parts of Europe. We help our clients to manage innovation portfolio, build project plan, select partners, find funding and lead the project. Together with our clients we build new businesses from €100 M upwards.
Spinverse employs some 50 international professionals at its offices in Finland, Sweden and Germany. We are expanding our European-wide Freelance Consultant network with the target of having 100 external consultants by summer 2018.
Now we are looking for young professionals with outstanding academic track record to join our team in Espoo:
- To formulate project ideas together with customers
- To assist customers in the preparation and budgeting of innovation projects
- To support customers in preparing business plans, growth strategies and action plans
- To keep active communication with customers and project partners
- To support client workshops, e.g. in the areas of ecosystem innovation, business planning, corporate strategy, and commercialization
- M.Sc. or D.Sc. for example in engineering, industrial management, economics, finance or natural sciences
- 1-3 years of industrial work experience, especially within bio-refining, ICT (e.g. 5G, cyber security, FinTech, AI/ML, BigData) or Industry 4.0 (e.g. digital twins, sensors, data analytics) sectors
- Excellent knowledge of English and Finnish
- Excellent writing skills, especially technology-related
- Good planning and time management skills
- Good graphical skills
- Customer-orientation with good communication and networking skills
- Ability to prioritize work and attention to details
- Interest in innovation and emerging technologies
Additional beneficial skills:
- Experience of open-innovation projects
- Consulting or investment banking background
- Knowledge of EU funding instruments
- Pro-activeness and teamwork skills
We offer you a rewarding work in an international environment with the opportunity to develop your expertise in Innovation Consulting. Our clients are disrupting the future of the industry in Europe – we invite you to join the journey.
To express your interest in the position, please fill in the application (max 500 words) and attach study curriculum extract to latest on January 24th, 2018.