Chief Digital Officer (CDO)
Tekniikantie 14, 02150 Espoo, Finland
Are you the CDO for digitalising the Open Innovations domain?
Spinverse is the Nordic leader in Innovation Consulting, specialized in creating open innovation ecosystems, funding, corporate renewal and boosting growth. We drive innovation in all key industries: health, electronics, ICT & security, bio-economy & renewables, manufacturing and energy to solve the major global challenges.
Our customers range from largest corporations to smartest grow the companies in the Nordic countries and other parts of Europe. We help our clients to manage innovation portfolio, build project plan, select partners, find funding and lead the project. Together with our clients we build new businesses from €100 M upwards.
Spinverse employs some 50 international professionals at its offices in Finland, Sweden and Germany. We are expanding our European-wide Freelance Consultant network with the target of having 100 external consultants by summer 2018.
We are now digitalising our world-class processes for creating innovation ecosystems and management of the multiparty innovation projects. We are going to change the way Europe creates innovations! Therefore, we are looking for a new CDO to join our team in Espoo, who would be responsible for the whole digitalisation process.
- Lead the system architecture work that enables our current systems to transform into industry shaking platform
- Lead the Agile train and railway yard as well
- For sure this is a multiparty effort, so communication with all the parties is essential task
- Give and take constructive feedback and make corrective actions
- Lead teams (internal and external) of highly skilled professional with various backgrounds
- M.Sc. or D.Sc., for example in engineering, industrial management, or economics
- Main Several years’ work experience in Agile software development
- Experience on leading development teams with external subcontractors
- Excellent collaboration and networking skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external teams
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English
- Strong problem-solving skills in complex situations
- Quick adaptability to changing, fast-paced situations
- Prioritization capability and attention to detail
- Experience on cross-organizational teams
We offer you a rewarding work in an international environment with the opportunity to develop yourself with nice colleagues in the fast-paced development project. Our clients are disrupting the future of the industry in Europe – we invite you to join the journey.
To express your interest in the position, please fill in the applications (max 500 words) latest on January 15th, 2018.