Marketing Trainee, Innovation Consulting
Tekniikantie 14, 02150 Espoo, Finland
Are you an innovative marketing trainee?
Spinverse is the Nordic leader in Innovation Consulting, specialized in driving open innovation ecosystems, arranging funding, and commercializing emerging technologies. We believe in innovative solutions in industries such as health, electronics, ICT & security, bioeconomy & renewables, manufacturing and energy to tackle the major global challenges.
Our customers are predominantly large corporations and SMEs in the Nordic countries and other parts of Europe. We help our clients select the best ideas and partners, as well as build the innovation project and its business plan. As a result, with radical innovations we assist our customer build a new € 100 M business.
Spinverse employs over 50 international professionals at its offices in Finland, Sweden and Germany.
Now we are looking for a 3rd year + university, tech-savvy student to join Spinverse as a part-time (2 days / week) Marketing Trainee in Espoo:
- Creating marketing content and updating website
- Assisting arranging tech-events
- Updating customer relation system
- Helping in data mining
- Applicants should have a B.Sc. or be studying for example economics or marketing, industrial management or engineering
- Excellent visualization skills
- Good planning and project management skills
- Able to create content related to technology
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office, WordPress, InDesign (or similar)
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- Proactiveness and hands-on mentality
- Enjoy teamwork
We offer you a rewarding work in an international environment with the opportunity to develop your expertise in Innovation Consulting. Our clients are disrupting the future of the industry in Europe – we invite you to join the journey.
To express your interest in the position, please fill in the application form (max 500 words), and attach study curriculum extract latest on January 24th, 2018. The interviews will be started immediately and the position will be filled as soon as we have found the perfect candidate.