Project Manager, Innovation Consulting
Tekniikantie 14, 02150 Espoo, Finland
Do you want to help our customer in open innovations projects?
Spinverse is the Nordic leader in Innovation Consulting, specialized in creating open innovation ecosystems, funding, corporate renewal and boosting growth. We drive innovation in all key industries: health, electronics, ICT & security, bio-economy & renewables, manufacturing and energy to solve the major global challenges.
Our customers range from largest corporations to smartest grow the companies in the Nordic countries and other parts of Europe. We help our clients to manage innovation portfolio, build project plan, select partners, find funding and lead the project. Together with our clients we build new businesses from €100 M upwards.
Spinverse employs some 50 international professionals at its offices in Finland, Sweden and Germany. We are expanding our European-wide Freelance Consultant network with the target of having 100 external consultants by summer 2018.
Now we are looking for new professionals to join our team in Espoo. You will be involved in sales and delivery of a wide range of consulting projects in the areas of Open Innovation, corporate renewal and growth.
- To nurture and develop a number of client relationships
- To listen to the clients and demonstrate expertise by understanding their needs
- To quickly identify and apply suitable consulting methodologies and clearly communicate your solution to the client
- To be able to plan and manage parallel client projects on time and with high quality
- To plan and run client workshops efficiently in diverse subject areas, such as ecosystem innovation, business planning, corporate strategy, and commercialization
- To successfully lead multi-faceted project teams
- To exercise knowledge sharing towards junior team members
- M.Sc. or D.Sc., for example in engineering, industrial management, economics or natural sciences
- Business and / or industrial experience especially within bio-refining, ICT (e.g. 5G, cyber security, FinTech, AI/ML, BigData) or Industry 4.0 (e.g. digital twins, sensors, data analytics) sectors
- At least 3 years’ work experience as a Project Manager with good planning and project management skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English (especially technology-related)
- Fluency in English and Finnish; other European languages are considered a plus
- Ability to interact with customers in a client-oriented way
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to challenge the customers
- Quick adaptability to changing, fast-paced situations
- Prioritization capability and attention to detail
Additional Beneficial Skills:
- Experience in EU projects and knowledge of EU funding instruments
- Existing contact networks (Technology area or EU policy related)
- Experience in sales and / or business development
- CRM knowledge
- Experience in team leadership
We offer you a rewarding work in an international environment with the opportunity to develop your expertise in Innovation Consulting. Our clients are disrupting the future of the industry in Europe – we invite you to join the journey.
To express your interest in the position, please fill in the applications form (max 500 words) with salary expectation latest on January 24th, 2018.